Thursday, June 10, 2010

crafty...

So I've been feeling the need to get crafty of late, i really need to find a hobby. Ben and i have spent the last few months watching 'one tree hill' and now that we have watched all that we could get our hands on i need to find something else to pass the time. My hobby needs to be something that i can do in the desert, so i need to be able to buy the things i need online or from the supermarket. I was thinking about doing some baking but, Ben isn't into sweet foods (crazy i know!) and I'm trying to slim down before I'm a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. so baking is off the list. So I've been looking online for some inspiration and i came across these cool pom poms. I have a heap of tissue paper at school and i can get it from the supermarket and online! so that's what I'm going to be doing this weekend, i think they will look lovely in my home. They would also be great for a wedding or party of some kind.


You can also buy these lovely pom poms from here
 so if mine don't look so good i think i might buy some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers