Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh Olivia...

So i have had a little girl crush on Olivia Palermo for a little while now, I love her style and the way she wears those statement necklaces!... anyone that knows me would tell you that i love a good statement necklace!



And to top that off, she has the most amazing apartment!..... I want those chairs.



I will admit though that i don't really like her ignorance and attitude towards a lot of things but i am giving her the benefit of the doubt, and I think that maybe its just the way that 'the city' want us to see her.

xxx

PS. I think the blond hair is way better Olivia.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm I would have to disagree... I like the brown!!! Although that might be because I hate my hair and am dying it back to dark brown the first moment I get! She is beautiful, and her style is unbelievable. Wouldn't it be nice to have a body like that and round the clock stylists, chefs and trainers?? What a life?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers