Monday, March 15, 2010

What a change of scenery...

How things have changed over the last couple of months. I used to often spend my weekends enjoying the bright lights of Sydney, i am so lucky to have been able to live in one of the most beautiful city's in the world. I now spend my weekends looking at the dry desert, which i sometimes feel i might be taking for granted, just like i took living in Sydney for granted. It really is amazing out here, but i need to remind myself of that. Ben and i went for a little drive yesterday afternoon and while driving through this dry country realised just how amazing it is here. I really need to just enjoy what i have and not dwell on what i don't have because one day i will be living in the city again and will look back on my time here and think about how lucky i was to have been able to experience the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers